AARR Subscription Terms & Conditions
Here are the stipulations with which you must agree before you subscribe:
1) Towards the end of the payment process, you will be prompted to create a PayPal account if you don't already have one. On a page entitled "Save your information", you'll be asked to provide an email address, and come up with a password that will enable you to create a Paypal account (make sure you save this information). Paypal accounts are free, with no obligations or risks, and credit card information is completely secure.
2) Having a PayPal account is absolutely necessary for the recurring payments to take place, because it is automated through their system. It's also necessary to have a PayPal account if you ever decide to cancel your subscription - you can log on to your account and do this on your own, if you ever choose to.
3) Once your order is accepted, your credit card will be debited for the amount of $10.00 USD, and it will be automatically debited for $10.00 USD each month thereafter, on a recurring basis.
4) The monthly billing cycle begins on the date your subscription payment is processed. It is solely your responsibility to cancel your subscription if you decide to do so.
5) You may cancel your subscription any time after subscribing. Instructions on how to cancel or re-activate your subscription can be found right here. If you want us to do it for you, email us at email@example.com.
6) In the case of a cancellation, billing will cease 1-2 days after you cancel. This means that you'll need to cancel your subscription a minimum of 2 days prior to your monthly billing date (determined by your original subscription date) if you don't want to be charged for another month's issue.
7) If you want to re-start your subscription, you are welcome to do so at any point. Re-starting your subscription simply involves starting over from the beginning just like a new subscriber would. You would go through the same steps, starting by clicking the "subscribe" button on the bottom of this page.
8) No refunds will be given - retroactively, or other. No exceptions to this rule will be made. Let me reiterate, no refunds in whole or in part will be given for any reason.
9) You MUST NOT share or give your username and password to any person, entity, group, or organization. It's yours, you paid for it with your hard-earned money. Staying faithful to this honor system will ensure the longevity of the publication. Encourage others to do the responsible thing and get their own subscription if they try to mooch off of you.
You must read, understand, and agree with the above terms & conditions before subscribing. Once you've done so, click the button below... Enjoy your subscription to Alan Aragon's Research Review!